Romantic Holidays in Alpbach in the Tyrolean Alps
Enjoy a great time in the picturesque Austrian village of Alpbach, with the traditional architectural style – where all houses are made of wood from the first floor up. This romantic mountain village with its natural charm will inspire you.
At the superior hotel Boeglerhof, you will enjoy the variety of services offered and take full advantage of this top equipped scenic venue, both in spring/summer and fall/winter:All rooms are spacious and traditionally decorated: and the restaurant serves marvelous dishes of local and international kinds:
Splash in the pool, either indoor: or outdoor:Visit the spa area:
Package available in the below time periods:
Please check the availability of your preferred time slot with us.
- Transfer from Munich airport to Alpbach.
- Three nights in comfortable double rooms “Schatzberg” at Hotel Boeglerhof.
- Rose petals on your bed.
- A rich breakfast buffet.
- Four-course romantic dinner (with choice).
- One evening: five-course candlelight dinner.
- To welcome: a bottle of Austrian champagne in your room.
- Mini facial with immediate effect.
- Vital bath.
- Hot stone massage.
- Participation in the hotel’s vitality and walking program.
- Use of indoor and outdoor swimming pool and the newly renovated sauna area.
- “Goodbye present.”
The package also includes:
- Ticket for the Wiedersbergerhornbahn Alpbach (Mountain Lift).
- The Wiedersbergerhornbahn takes you up to 1.850 m altitude to the beautiful high pastures and hiking area around the Wiedersbergerhorn.
- Ticket for the Reitherkogelbahn Alpbachtal (Mountain Lift).
- The 8-person gondola the “Family Jet“ in Reith i. A. brings you up the Reither Kogel in a mere five minutes. A wonderful family-friendly walking area offering marvelous views over the Ziller and Inn Valleys awaits you.
- Ticket for the Sonnwendjochbahn Kramsach (Mountain Lift).
- Experience true happiness in Tyrol’s Alpine Rose Garden. The Rofan range offers hiking and mountain climbing for all ages and of all degrees of difficulty.
- Bus ticket Mittleres Unterinntal (VVT).
- Free bus travel to/from the following areas: Alpbach, Reith im Alpbachtal, Brixlegg, Rattenberg-Radfeld, Kundl, Breitenbach, Kramsach, Mϋnster & Brandenberg. Buses run at hourly intervals.
- Entrance to the swimming baths of Reither Badesee Reith i. A.
- Reith’s “Emerald Eye”, as the lake in Reith is often called, is situated in the village center and is the ideal place to go to cool off after mountain bike tours, hikes or walks.
- Entrance to the swimming baths of Lake Reintalersee Kramsach.
- Lake Reintal is the largest of the Kramsach Lakes and together with the Krummsee (Lake Krumm) is considered one of the Tyrol’s warmest bathing lakes with temperatures around 25°C.
- Entrance to the Tyrolean mountain farm museum.
- Tyrol’s largest open-air museum is situated near Lake Reintal. An air of nostalgia hangs over the old farms and their interesting pasts.
Easily combine with a package in Salzburg, Innsbruck, and/or Vienna.
We organize transfers, flights, rental cars, etc.
Please contact us for information regarding pricing and availability.