Romantic Short Breaks in Austria at St. Wolfgang
At the White Horse Inn in St. Wolfgang, you will find plenty time for each other. It’s a spa health resort and a romantic spa hotel for the two of you. With a fresh water lake lying in front of you and the beauty of the Austrian Lake District around you, it’s time for a truly romantic getaway, and Austria is your perfect hideaway.
In spring when the air is warming, the meadows are lush and green and the birds are giving their best morning concerts, you will find plenty of time for each other in an environment that is unspoiled and natural to this day. In the Austrian Salzkammergut and Lake Wolfgang you have found a perfect hideaway for celebrating your love for each other.
Enjoy romantic walks without the crowds; make time for walking tours as a couple. Explore the lakeshore on foot and visit the small towns of St. Wolfgang, St. Gilgen or Strobl. Hop on one of the Lake Wolfgang boats to go to the next village while soaking in the views from aboard. Romantic walks around the lake are followed by spa and wellness treatments for the two of you. How about a romantic bath in the emperor’s bath, or a visit to the floating whirlpool, the Roessl Pool, for a relaxing soak?
- Transfer from Salzburg airport or Munich airport to St. Wolfgang.
- Welcome gift on arrival.
- Three overnights in double room with balcony and special breakfast buffet.
- Fondue experience including sorbet variation on the first evening.
- Four-course candlelight dinner including aperitif in a romantic restaurant on the last evening.
- Balancing, gentle relaxation massage in the SPA & BEAUTY area (25 minutes).
- A horse-drawn carriage ride along the lakeshore (October to April) or a ride on the electric boat including a picnic basket (May to September).
- Daily relaxation in the SPA in the lake with floating pool, whirlpool, and breathtaking view of the lake.
Easily combine with a package in Salzburg, Innsbruck, Vienna.
We organize transfers, flights, rental cars, etc. Please contact us for further information.