Russian Adult Language Programs in St. Petersburg, Russia
The Venice of the north, as St. Petersburg is often called, is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. The school is located in the historic city center between the Russian Museum, St. Michael’s Castle and two beautiful parks.
The Program Includes:
- Sunday arrival/Sunday departure
- Arrival transfer
- Group city tour upon arrival
- Choose Standard 20 (20 lessons per week) or Intensive Course (25 lessons per week)
- One lesson = 50 minutes
- Maximum of 12 participants per class
- Accommodation with host family, single room
- Half board: breakfast and dinner
Prices (per person):
|Standard 20 (20 lessons per week)||Euro 790.00|
|Intensive Course (25 lessons per week)||Euro 840.00|
|Invitation letter for study visa||Euro 45.00|
|Departure transfer||Euro 30.00|
Price does not include airfare or travel insurance. Arrangements can be made for flights and/or insurance upon request. Please contact us for information.
Prices listed are based on the Russian ruble/Euro exchange rate in effect November 2016 and may change as the exchange rate fluctuates.
This program requires a visa!