Spanish Junior Language Camp in Salamanca, Spain
The Salamanca Spanish Junior Language Camp is offered in the ancient university town of Salamanca located in northwestern Spain.
July 16-29, July 30-August 12, 2017
13 to 18 years
The program includes:
- Transfer and supervision from/to airport
- Accommodation in single or double room in student residence halls (wash basin, shared bath) OR with host family (double or triple room with bath shared with family)
- Student residence accommodation is together with Spanish students. Host family accommodations is for ages 14 and above. Evening activities are not provided with host family accommodations and you will have dinner with the host family.
- Full board: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- On-site supervision
- 20 lessons per week
- One lesson = 45 minutes
- Maximum of 14 students per class
- The facility accommodates a maximum of 175 students, 40% Spanish youth/60% international participants
- Leisure program (includes various sports and cultural activities such as badminton, water polo, basketball, archery, frisbee, volleyball, cooking, theater, journalism, etc.)
- Two half-day excursions to places such as cathedrals, Palacio and Casa de las Conchas, University of Salamanca, depending upon the program
- One full day excursion to places such as Avila, Segovia, Madrid, Portugal, Ciudad, Rodrigo, village of La Alberca and Alba de Tormes, depending upon the program
- Optional (for an additional cost):
- horse riding
Price (per person):
|Program and accommodation, no flights||EURO 1,695.00|
|Program, accommodation (14 days) and flights, subject to availability (Air Berlin from Munich to Madrid on Sunday, July 16, 2017 7:35 am-10:20 am; from Madrid to Munich on Sunday, July 30 7:45 pm-10:15pm)||EURO 2,005.00|
|Additional Options||Add-on Price:|
|Uniform (not required)||EURO 95.00|
|Extra night (recommended for excursions)||EURO 65.00|
|Travel Insurance*||EURO 73.00|
*Travel insurance includes 100% cost refund in case of cancellation due to sickness on departure date (medical certificate required). Travel insurance is mandatory for junior programs.
In addition to the junior camps listed in our Learn Spanish programs, we also offer camps in Seville, Cadiz and Madrid. Those camps usually host international students only, with no Spanish youth attending. Please contact us for information.
Arrangements can be made for flights upon request. Please contact us for information.