English Junior Language Program in New York, New York, USA
June 19th to August 7th, 2016; two week minimum.
12 – 17 years
Located on a picturesque Staten Island hilltop, the Wagner College campus is noted for its beauty and tranquility. It boasts stately buildings and a magnificent view of Manhattan, the Atlantic Ocean and New York Harbor. Staten Island offers a small-town feeling, yet is still within easy distance of Manhattan, making this New York center the perfect location for junior students.
The Wagner College facilities include:
- Landscaped campus of over 100 acres
- On-campus accommodation
- Excellent classroom and study facilities
- State-of-the-art sports facilities, including a gym, swimming pool, basketball courts
- High-speed internet access for students with laptops
- Library equipped with computers
The program includes:
- Transfer from/to New York airport
- Registration Fee
- Campus residential accommodation (choose Standard Accommodation: shared dorm room with community bathroom; Premium Accommodation: two rooms share a bathroom)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Standard course 15 lessons per week
- A maximum of 15 students per class
- Welcome kit
- Bus Pass
- Leisure program
|Two weeks, standard campus accommodation||Euro 2,690.00|
|Three weeks, standard campus accommodation||Euro 3,850.00|
|Four weeks, standard campus accommodation||Euro 5,450.00|
|Two weeks, premium campus accommodation||Euro 3,050.00|
|Three weeks, premium campus accommodation||Euro 4,490.00|
|Four weeks, premium campus accommodation||Euro 5,690.00|
|Additional Accommodation Options||Add-On Price:|
|Two weeks; single room||Euro 290.00|
|Three weeks; single room||Euro 440.00|
|Four weeks; single room||Euro 590.00|
Price listed does not include airfare or travel insurance. Travel insurance is mandatory for junior programs. Arrangements can be made for flights and/or insurance upon request. Please contact us for information.
Prices are based on the US dollar/Euro exchange rate in effect October 2015 and may change as the exchange rate fluctuates.