Club 50+ English Adult Language Program in Swieqi, Malta
Spend an unforgettable stay on the sunny Mediterranean island of Malta. Take part in excursions and get to know other like-minded people from different countries.
Malta is located approximately 60 miles south of Sicily and is also a perfect destination for sightseeing. Malta is rich in history with magnificent cathedrals, palaces, and ancient historical sites, such as the oldest-known Neolithic temples of Hypogeum in Hal Saflieni – a UNESCO World Heritage site.
May 7-21, July 9-23, September 10-24, 2017; two-week program.
The program includes:
- Transfer from/to Innsbruck and Munich airport. For the dates of July 9-23, travel from/to South Tyrol (boarding points are Bolzano, Brixen, Bruneck, Sterzing)
- Flight with Air Malta from/to Munich
- Transfer to/from host family or hotel
- Orientation walk
- Accommodation with host family, single room, private bath OR three-star hotel, single room, private bath
- Half board (breakfast and dinner) for host family accommodations; breakfast only for hotel accommodations
- 15 lessons per week
- One lesson = 45 minutes
- Maximum of six students per class
- Excursions: Island of Gozo, Comino and Mdina with English-speaking guide
- Village fair or cinema
Price (per person):
|Two-week program, host family accommodations, half board||EURO 1,850.00|
|Two-week program, hotel accommodations, breakfast only||EURO 2,750.00|
Price listed does not include travel insurance. Arrangements can be made for flights from other airports and/or insurance upon request. Please contact us for information.