Spanish Junior Language Camp in Malaga, Spain
With our Malaga Spanish Junior Language Camp, you will study in the historic city of Malaga, on the southern coast of Spain.
Please contact us for 2018 dates.
13 to 18 years of age
The program includes:
- Transfer and supervision from/to Malaga airport
- 24-hour supervision
- Accommodation in student residence halls, double or triple rooms, with bath
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 20 lessons per week
- Maximum of 14 students per class
- All levels from beginner to advanced
- Textbook, materials and workshops
- Leisure program
Price (per person):
Please contact us for 2018 pricing.
|Student Residence accommodation, shared room, full board, 13 days|
|Additional Options||Add-on Price (Per Week):|
|Additional Week (six days)|
|Uniform (not required)|
|Extra night (recommended for excursions)|
*Travel insurance includes 100% cost refund in case of cancellation due to sickness on departure date (medical certificate required). Travel insurance is mandatory for junior programs.
Price listed does not include airfare. Arrangements can be made for flights upon request. Please contact us for information.