French Junior Language Programs in Leysin, Switzerland
The Leysin French Junior Language Programs are only possible with individual arrival in Geneva. The students are picked up in Geneva and brought to Leysin.
Leysin, one of the Pearls of the Vaud Alps, is 1263 meters above sea level, in French-speaking Switzerland, in the heart of Europe. It is geographically near Lake Geneva, the Riviera (Montreux, Vevey), and the city of Lausanne, and is the ideal starting point for a variety of excursions, offering ideal conditions for an exciting study abroad!
Thanks to the sunny location, the infrastructure and excellent sports facilities, our course participants are offered a wide range of recreational opportunities.
14 to 17 years
The Leysin French Junior Language Program includes:
- Flight from Munich, Zurich or Vienna to Geneva
- Transfer to/from Course Center in Leysin and Geneva airport*
- Sunday arrival – between 2:00pm and 4:00pm
- Saturday checkout – between 10:00am and 12:00pm
- Accommodation in student residence in shared rooms – two to four students per room (13 days)
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Standard Course: 20 lessons per week OR Intensive Course: 25 lessons per week
- One lesson = 45 minutes
- Supervised recreation and sports program
- Optional Sport Package: tennis (three afternoons per week) OR riding (three afternoons per week). The Sport Package is available at an additional cost.
*Geneva airport transfers are available for arrivals and departures between 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Travel insurance is mandatory for junior programs.
Please contact us for information regarding pricing and availability.