Club 50+ English Adult Language Programs in Galway, Ireland (Connacht)
Spend your language holiday in Galway. The city in the west of Ireland is famous for its artistic creativity and a contagious, lively atmosphere. Visit the many quaint pubs with live Irish music, where you will soon be able to meet with local people and get to know the amiability of the Irish people.
June 11-25, September 10-24, 2017; two-week program; Sunday to Sunday.
The program includes:
- Meet and greet at Dublin airport upon arrival
- Transfer to/from Galway by public shuttle bus
- Taxi service from/to shuttle bus in Galway and host family
- Orientation walk
- Accommodation with host family, single room, private bath
- Half board (breakfast and dinner)
- 20 lessons per week
- One lesson = 45 minutes
- Afternoon excursions (includes admission). For example: museum, Irish dancing, Irish workshop, Irish music, Tin Whistle
- Three evening activities. For example: “Trad on the Prom” (similar to Riverdance), pub visit, Greyhound racing dog house (without school supervision)
- Two full-day excursions without school supervision: Cliffs of Moher and Aran Islands
- Course Certificate
|Two-week program, host family accommodations, half board, excluding flight||EURO 1,685.00|
|Two-week program, host family accommodations, half board, including flight with Aer Lingus from/to Munich and Dublin [and transfer from/to Innsbruck and Munich airport]||EURO 2,155.00|
Price listed does not include travel insurance. Arrangements can be made for flights from other airports, hotel accommodations and/or insurance upon request. Please contact us for information.