French Junior Language Programs in Antibes, France
Antibes is a resort town located on the Mediterranean Sea in southern France. It lies between Cannes and Nice.
April 2 to October 28, 2017; Sunday arrival, Saturday departure.
13 to 18 years
Several programs are offered. Options include:
- Transfer and supervision from/to Nice airport
- Supervision from/to Antibes provided by our partner language school (CIA)
- Accommodation with host families in shared rooms
- Half board: breakfast and dinner
- Junior Premium Program: Accommodation in studio apartments, double room, full board (Dates available: July 2 to August 12, 2017)
- 20 lessons per week
- Intensive course: 26 units tuition per week
- One lesson = 45 minutes
- A maximum of 15 students per class
- Activity Program:
- One full day excursion at the island of Lerin, Nice, or similar
Price (per person):
|Standard Course||13 days, accommodation with host family, half board||Euro 1,620.00|
|Intensive Course||13 days, accommodation with host family, half board||Euro 1,766.00|
|Junior Premium Program||13 days, accommodation in studio apartment, double room, full board||Euro 2,350.00|
|Travel Insurance*||Euro 73.00|
|Additional Options||Add-On Price|
|Junior Plus Program||13 days, accommodation in studio apartment, single room, full board||Euro 740.00|
|Special Diet (gluten free)||Euro 195.00|
*Travel insurance includes 100% cost refund in case of cancellation due to sickness on departure date (medical certificate required). Travel insurance is mandatory for junior programs.
Price listed does not include airfare. Arrangements can be made for flights upon request. Please contact us for information.
Family programs are available upon request: April 2 through October 28, 2017; accommodation in studio apartment, double room with connecting door.