French Junior Language Programs in Antibes, France
Antibes is a resort town located on the Mediterranean Sea in southern France. It lies between Cannes and Nice.
March 25 through October 27, 2018; Sunday arrival, Saturday departure.
14 to 18 years
Several programs are offered. Options include:
- Transfer and supervision from/to Nice airport
- Supervision from/to Antibes provided by our partner language school (CIA)
- Accommodation with host families in shared rooms
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Junior Premium Program: Accommodation in studio apartments, double room, full board (Dates available: July 1 to August 11, 2018)
- 20 lessons per week (standard course); 26 lessons per week (intensive course and DELF course)
- One lesson = 45 minutes
- A maximum of 15 students per class
- Activity Program:
- One full day excursion at the island of Lerin, Nice, or similar
Price (per person):
|Standard Course||13 days, accommodation with host family||Euro 1,580.00|
|Intensive Course||13 days, accommodation with host family||Euro 1,730.00|
|DELF Course||13 days, accommodation with host family||Euro 1,780.00|
|Travel Insurance*||Euro 99.00|
|Additional Options||Add-On Price|
|Junior Premium Program||13 days, accommodation in studio apartment||Euro 790.00|
*Travel insurance includes 100% cost refund in case of cancellation due to sickness on departure date (medical certificate required). Travel insurance is mandatory for junior programs.
Price listed does not include airfare. Arrangements can be made for flights upon request. Please contact us for information.